A logo is a not just a graphic design that customers use to identify your products it represents your brand and it should convey the values of your products or business.
Creating a Logo is not an easy task you need to look into various factors such as the font, color and the graphic style. Creating a unique identity for your company, product or service is more than just slapping some text on a pretty picture.When you think about designing a Logo you definitely need to consider the following factors
- Uniqueness – Logos you design should stand out as completely ‘yours’.
- Timeless – Few years from now, you should not be stuck with an out of date design.
- Gimmick free – Make sure you do not use any special filters like shadows, glows or lens flares.
- Adaptability & portability – Logos you choose has to be adaptable in every aspect. A draft may look very impressive but any design gimmicks would make it impractical for many of uses.
- Scalability – When designing your logo keep in mind that the logo has to be scalable may it be postage stamp size or print it on banner.
- Color – This is not so important during design but when it comes to implementation it can be critical. The choice of color is extremely important.
When it comes to designing logos think of Valiant.
Our team does not just have designers with a decade experience but they are specialists. We never force our ideas on you. We listen and help you develop your dream.